Utah Jazz Team Store
Vivint Arena Plaza Level
Hours: 11am-6pm Monday-Saturday
Your safety and wellbeing is our priority. In accordance with Salt Lake County Health Department Guidelines:
- To expedite entry and reduce screening touch points backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, purses, or any other bags will not be allowed inside Vivint Arena.
- Cash-free low-touch and contactless payment only – no cash transactions. Learn more here: https://www.vivintarena.com/card-mobile-payment
- Both guests and employees are required to wear face coverings. If you do not have a face covering, we will provide one for you free of charge at the arena.
- Guests and employees are to stand at least 6 feet apart, including outside when in line, and in store check-out lines.
- All checkout areas are cleaned after each transaction.
- All high-touch areas are disinfected every 15 minutes.
- The maximum number of guests must be such that a 6-foot distance between guests and employees can be easily maintained (1 person per 100 square feet).
- Hand sanitizer is provided at checkout counters and entrance/exit.
- Staff may only come closer than 6 feet to other staff and customers when accepting payment or delivering goods or services if wearing face covering.
- No strollers inside the arena to allow as much space as possible in the store.
- Clear plastic partitions have been installed between cashier and customer where it is not possible to maintain 6 feet of distance.