What Does This Mean for Current Ticket Holders?
Hard tickets will not need to be transferred, exchanged, or reprinted. Present them at
the door as you normally would and they will be scanned with our new ticket scanners
Flash Seats will no longer be used at the arena. All tickets currently on Flash Seats have been transferred to your new Vivint Arena account. To access and manage your tickets, create a Vivint Arena Account Manager login with the same email you used to set up a Flash Seats account. You can do this online or through the new Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app.
Setting up Your New Account ONLINE
- On a desktop browser, follow the link to access your new Vivint Arena account.
- Under “Sign In” in the top right corner, enter the email address your tickets were tied to on your Flash Seats account.
- Click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter that same email address and click “Send Email Link” to create a new password. You will be emailed a link — follow the instructions in the email.
- Once your password has been reset, sign into your Vivint Arena account.
- Find your tickets under the “Tickets” tab. Using a mobile browser, present your ticket barcodes at a ticket scanner to enter the arena. Tickets cannot be printed at home.
Setting up Your New Account Through
the Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena App
The new Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app provides an elevated guest experience — use it for paperless entry, interactive maps of the arena, ticket purchases, and to receive news and updates from Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Download the Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app through the Google Play or App Store.
- Select “Tickets” from the home screen.
- Select “My Tickets.”
- Select "Need Help Logging In."
- Click “Sign In” in the top right corner, then click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter the email address you use to sign into Flash Seats and click “Send.”
- You will be emailed a link with instructions to create a new password. Once your password has been created, your new Vivint Arena account will be linked to the Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app and you’ll be able to view your tickets. You’ll then use the app to scan into the arena. You can also sell, transfer, or upgrade your tickets—or purchase more tickets—within the app.
For more information on what you can do with the Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app, visit utahjazz.com/app, call 801-325-7777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind that Vivint Smart Home Arena Box Office is not responsible for tickets sold on the secondary market. To avoid purchasing fake tickets, please purchase through vivintarena.com, ticketmaster.com, or the arena box office.